Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23rd-sketch GenC paper challenge (doily)







Oh my!! its already getting to the end of July..Time does fly when your having fun and speaking of having fun, Wow! did we girls have a great time getting our hands on some of Basic Grey's new doilies, which were generously donated to us by Generations Crafting..
They come in all different colors and different patterns, which makes them perfect with any of Basic Grey's paper lines, along with any other paper design as well.. I hope that we girls have given you some great ideas on how they can be used for your future scrapbook layout, cards, tags or any other craft item that you may be working on. :O)
and I think that I can speak for all of us and say that this sketch went PERFECTLY with the doilies ..
We know you might not have these doilies hidden away in your stash just yet, but you can use anything else you would like along with this sketch..

and we have a little surprise for you all this week..
BLOG CANDY
which was very generously donated to us by Generations Crafting.




Wow!! Look at all that Daisy D and Basic Grey goodness.. :O)
The candy will given away to one of our lucky scrappers..
You will need to join in on the fun this week..
make a layout, card to anything else you wish to and use the sketch.
leave a link to your project and that's it..
We will announce the winner in next Friday's (July 3oth) Post.

Now lets get to the good stuff and
see how creative the design team has been this week:
:




1,2,3 Lucky Me
Leah Schaeffer




~Party~
Sandi Clarkson




A Grandmothers Love Blooms Forever
Nanné Harry



6 comments:

  1. COME ON PEOPLE, I NEED TO SEE SOME INSPIRATION!
    LOL!
    Hope you all are having a wonderful Summer and staying cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't have doilies but I took a shot at the sketch anyway.
    Love all the DT layouts! Soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS! I made an adjustment to my page and can't delete the first entry. I had some leftover pieces from my pictures that I added down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sketch this is girls.... And your all did a beautiful job with it and the doilies.... I am going to have to check those out for sure!! Hope to play along with you all this week!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Linky seems to have closed a few hours early .. hmmm. If you have completed you LO, please leave us a comment so that we may see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I missed the cutoff! I really loved this sketch and plan to use it again. Love all the takes on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..