Friday, August 20, 2010

Guest Designer August 20


We are pleased to have Fern Riley as our Guest Designer for August! She is such a talented paper crafting artist! We could not be anymore thrilled with her take on this weeks sketch and love how she found the color inspiration from the darling photo! Very smart and it looks so professional too! So thank you Fern for joining us and if you haven't been to her blog...you have no idea what you are missing! You can visit her here!




My bio!
Hi everyone, my name is Fern Riley and I am so excited to be the Guest Designer for August here at Stuck On U Sketches (SOUS). Which by the way was one of my first scrap booking blogs I found when I started scrap booking and is still one of my favorite ones to check out...
I started paper crafting 5 years ago, but at that time I was doing cards and just an occasional layout. Well, you can make and send out so many cards and then what do you do with the rest... My husband was the one who actually suggested that I try scrap booking, which I can guarantee you he's regretting it now!! lol So anyway, I took his advice, and after finding numerous online scrapbook sites and looking at every scrap book magazine I could get my hands on, I decided to try it and you can say the rest is history. With 3 grand babies and photo albums full of family photos, I could do this forever and not get caught up, and that's exactly what I plan on doing.. I have become addicted/obsessed with this fun and wonderful hobby and the challenges out there are fantastic.. I know everyone develops their own style, but by doing the challenges your layouts don't all end up looking the same... lol Hey, and sometimes it's even fun creating outside the box... Thanks again ladies for letting me play along with you this month!!! Hugs! Fern

And here is her VERY amazing LO.....




9 comments:

  1. Lovely color combination! What a cute subject too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Fern!!!!!! Only you can add flowers to a boy page and it STILL looks wonderful!!!! This is awesome!! Lovin the title and what a cute lil dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Fern... you have out done yourself AGAIN!! Girl... this LO is fabulous!! And way a cutie!! So glad to see you over at SOUS!! You rocked it!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fern, this is just fabulous! Love your colors. Great job again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those colors just pop! Great combination! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fantastic layout, love the colours you have used, love it. Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute pictures and the color combo! Amazing work again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..