Monday, August 25, 2014

Twine Project Life challenge reveal



Welcome to our Project Life challenge reveal and for today's challenge, we asked our design team to use TWINE on their PL spreads..
How clever our girls are :)  So many amazing ideas on how to add twine to your Project life, I can speak for myself when I say " I am a twine hoarder!"..LOL
let's see what our girls came up with shall we:

Everyday Life in May
Charlotte Brochu
Scrapsational

Motley & Havoc
You make me smile
Connie Hall
Times To Cherish

Week 23
Rosie Neustaedter
As Seen In My Scrapbook

Week 39
Darcy Lagrandeur

Week 30
Wendi Robinson
Scrappy Day of Paradise

Marco Island
Stephanie Eaken

Week 22
Sandi Pressley
Slightly Off Center

Stay Cool
Holly Hudspeth

Wilma Voermans
Video tutorial here


and there you have our Project life challenge..

But before we let you go, we'd like to share a few of the project Life spreads that were submitted to the our SUMMER PL challenge of July 28th:

Barb


 
Vicki

A reminder of our sponsor for the month of August:
www.limecirtron.com

One random winner will be chosen from ALL of the submitted projects, so don't forget to link us back to your project :)

till next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my summer PL page here. I've just finished last weeks PL pages and got some twine and all my filler cards on both pages. Love all the challenges here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..