Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy Monday everyone.......Its Tracey here with you to share a layout I've created for the Any Thing "New Year" Die cut challenge. I still have so many holiday photos to scrap....these ones seemed perfect for this challenge because they were taken on the 1st of January 2012.


I have used Cricut Martha Stewart 'Seasonal Cake Art' to cut Happy New Year, the stars were cut with George. I also followed along with the Stuck on U Sketches December 19  challenge.

Be sure to visit us everyday for more inspiration.

Happy New Year 

2 comments:

  1. I tried to leave some love earlier this week but my phone wasn't cooperating. Really like the family feel of this layout. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this layout of yours Tracey.. so many amazing details that just pop at you..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..