Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Grateful for You

Good Morning! It's Charlotte back again with another layout to share with you done with the Feb. 27th sketch. If you're anything like me, you're scrapping way behind. I had these photos of the grandkids from last Fall sitting on my desk waiting for the perfect sketch and this was it.


We had spent a weekend at the lake and the leaves were plentiful. The kids had so much fun playing in them and of course, I had fun snapping photos! The line I used was from Carta Bella and I loved the cute little animals in it. For the background, I enlarged a leaf die cut super big and put it behind the photos. There are so many possibilities when you look through your library to choose from!

We sure would love to see your take on the sketch, so make sure to link up your projects on the side bar!

Charlotte Brochu
Design Team

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..