Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Let's Play or Not LOL!

Hey everyone! It's Charlotte back again today to share my layout done with Leah's March 13th sketch. I loved the possibilities that this sketch offered. So much you could interpret in your own way and I did just that LOL! You see, I rarely scrap more than one photo at a time, so when faced with sketches that have more than one photo, I often will combine them into one space! But you know, that's the beauty of sketches. You can change them around to fit your photos, materials, etc. So here's what I came up with.....


Ah, my sweet Isla! She got some new dolls and wouldn't let anyone touch them. She threw herself on top of them to make sure. I guess sharing isn't one of her strong points! LOL! I used a collection from Echo Park to do this layout and then added some bits and pieces of other things that I had laying around on my desk! So fun!

Make sure to link up your layouts done with this sketch on the side bar! We'd love to see them! Until next time.....

Charlotte Brochu
Design Team

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..