Sunday, April 12, 2015

I Am

Hello!

It's Rosie from As Seen In My Scrapbook here to share with you my take on the latest sketch. I have been wanting to create a mixed media type of layout for some time and this sketch felt like the perfect opportunity to do so.

{card stock-Bazzil; circle placemat-Jillibean Soup; patterned paper-Simple Stories, Studio Calico; modeling paste-Teresa Collins; gold embossing powder-Recollections; stickers-Simple Stories; glitter liner-Viva Decor; mist-delusions & Mr. Huey's; pearls-Want 2 Scrap; bling trim & doily-???}

Love all the layers in the sketch so as you can see there are a bunch on my layout :).
Here are some close up photos of my layout:

Here I have coloured some of the card stock with a red-orange gelato, layered the misted placemat over it and then spread the colour around with my finger.

You can see a few of the layers here including the hand cut tag and the large card stock banner. The banner was created by applying modeling paste with a stencil then gold embossing powder and then heat embossing to melt the powder into the paste.

This banner was hand cut from patterned paper and then popped up with pop dots.

A look at the "bling on a roll" trim I bordered the photo with. I finished off the layout with a few drips of white mist on the photo, don't know why but I just went with it ;))

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to link up your layout right here and come back tomorrow to see a new layout based on this fabulous sketch!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely amazing Rosie.. Love your layering..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..