Thursday, April 16, 2015

Nellie

Hi SOUS friends! Happy Thursday!! It's Stephanie from Bits & Pieces (& Scraps) here today to share my layout using the wonderful sketch from Nanne. Here is a look at the sketch
 
Don't you love it! All the layers & fun elements are amazing! Here is what I created:
 
I started with a sheet of white cardstock then added papers from Basic Grey's Capture collection. I also mixed in some paper from Simple Stories I Am collection. I cut a piece of patterned paper to 8x8 & then started adding layers on top of that.
 
The tags behind at the top of the page were used to record all the nicknames we have for our dog, Nellie. The label sticker is from BG & my alphas used to spell her name are from American Crafts. The smaller alpha stickers are from Tim Holtz.
   

The "I am" stickers are from Simple Stories. I can not get enough of this collection! I placed them on top of a pink doily with a few star stickers.     


 
I hope you have found some inspiration here on the blog and that you can find the chance to play along!! Link up in the sidebar so we can see your creations!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..